- High hang clean + hang clean + clean 6 x 1/1/1 starting at 60%. Focus on really fast pull and getting under the bar faster. You can keep it in a power position on the catch if the legs are a little fatigued from this weeks work or drop down into a full squat catch. Don't worry so much about weight on this one, but more on speed of execution.
MetCon: Team or individual
- For Time: 30 minute time cap.
- Run x 1600m (Team will split the run up into each member will run 800m
- Pull-ups x 50
- Hand release push-ups x 75
- Air Squats x 100
- Run x 1600m
- Bar roll-outs 3 x 15
- Ring support holds 3 x 30 sec.
Posted on Fri, April 19, 2013
by Jerry Collett