- Warm-up BB complex with Team member x 10 minutes
MetCon: Team WOD!
- Cash In: 10 reps of BB complex below. All of the movements combined=1 rep. This is for total weight moved! So if you want to increase or decrease the weight as you perform the complex that's your teams call, but you are on the clock and remember 1 rep is the entire complex, so if you do it with 175, then your score is 175 x 10= 1750
- Deadlift x 2
- Power Clean x 2
- Front Squat x 2
- Push Press x 2
- 5 RFT
- Rope Climb by each member x 1 (Scaled will do Ring Rows x 10/team member)
- Hand Release Push-ups x 30
- Holding a plate (45/35, 35/25) Squats x 30-One plate per team
- Run x 400m w/plate
Cash-out: Team Annie!- One teammate can do sit-ups and one do DU's, but only one Teammate working at a time.
Posted on Fri, August 23, 2013
by Jerry Collett