Reminder: If you are following the Strength cycles and hitting all the squat days, remember to take rest days to properly recover.
- Split Stance Single Arm KB or DB row 5 x 6/6
- Bench Press 5 x 6 starting at 3/4 BW
- 10 minute Ladder going up by 3's- Focus on speed and unbroken sets vs. heavier load
- DL (225/155, 205/135)
- Push-ups with hands on BB. Chest has to touch the bar
- Run from standard start line (first pole of pull-up rig) to fence and back- This is only one run per round.
- Floor sweeps 3 x 20
- Reverse hypers 3x 10 -slow and controlled
- Foam roll hips, low back, hamstrings, and IT band.
Posted on Tue, August 6, 2013
by Jerry Collett